You could use low fat yogurt, sour cream, and mayo, or full fat, depending on how indulgent you are feeling!
- 2 pounds small new potatoes, washed and halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh oregano
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Spray a rimmed baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Spread the potatoes out on the baking sheet drizzle the olive oil over, sprinkle the salt over, and toss with your hands to combine.
- Make sure they are in a single layer and roast for 20 to 25 minutes or so, tossing them once towards the end of cooking, and spreading them out again. Remove from the oven.
- While the potatoes are cooking, in a small bowl mix together the yogurt, sour cream, mayonnaise, oregano, lemon juice and zest and salt and pepper. Stir until well combined.
- Serve the potatoes warm with the dipping sauce.